Get Help Writing a Business Plan
Do you want to develop and improve your business?
Make a plan to succeed by utilising our business development planning service.
- Creating an effective business development plan to improve and grow your business is essential but perhaps you’re not sure where to start…
- Setting achievable measurable business goals that can be used to facilitate further planning and objectives is also essential but sometimes it can be difficult to know which measures are critical and will give you the biggest bang for buck!
As experienced business advisors and accountants, Business Planning is in our DNA.
We want to help you achieve success, which is why we’ve developed this specific business planning service. Work with us and get help writing a business plan that is designed specifically for you and your business.
Why do I need a business plan?
Success is about planning –
They say that failing to plan is a plan to fail.
Our business planning service is designed to help businesses plan for the future, and achieve their goals.
It doesn’t matter what stage your business is at, a business development plan is always a good idea.
And remember, even though you know all about your business, you will still benefit from getting help to write a business plan, because this is what we specialise in.
What to expect from our business planning service:
We’ll start with some simple questions in order to ascertain where you are currently at with your business, and therefore, where we need to start in terms of planning ahead. For example, we’ll ask you:
- Do you have a current Business Plan?
- Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
- Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing circumstances?
Get Help Writing a Business Plan – Here’s how it works:
Business planning session
After we’ve established where we need to start, we’ll have a business planning session.
The business planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business.
Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction.
You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement.
At the end of the session, you will have a one page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
Who should have a business planning session?
Every business should have a business plan therefore, every business should have a business planning session!
Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- To have a clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
What’s involved in the session?
You’ll attend a four hour planning session facilitated by Drumm Nevatt & Associates Limited.
The key issues covered include:
- Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identifying Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identifying opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishing a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We’ll provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
When should I think about developing a business plan?
Any time is a good time to develop a business plan if you don’t have one, however it’s particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year.
If you’re contemplating a major change in your existing business or starting a new venture, a business plan is crucial.
You’ll also require a business plan to support any financial applications.
Call us now on 09 534 4382 to discuss the preparation of your business development plan.
Benefits and Advantages
of a Business Planning Session
- Review and set the direction of the business
- Eliminate procrastination
- Identify common goals amongst a number of directors (if applicable)
- Identify and prioritise your key goals
- Create strategies to achieve your goals
- Identify what you will need to achieve your goals
- Set timeframes for achieving your goals
- Develop a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
- Divide your goals into short term and long term – quick wins vs. key projects
- Develop a template to review actual performance against targets
- Create a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- Use your Business Plan as a basis for you to set team members’ individual goals / targets