Small Business Coaching
Get a Small Business Coach who can Support you to run your Business
At DNACA, we have developed a small business coaching programme specifically designed for small to medium sized businesses.
We help business owners feel supported in the decisions they make with regards to running and improving their business.
We can help you to build a better, more successful business.
- If you’re keen to find new strategies to improve performance and overcome business challenges, our small business coaching service is for you.
- If you know you would benefit from discussing your burning issues and opportunities with an independent business coach, this service is for you.
Why should you work with a Business Coach?
We appreciate that owning your own business is hard work and as the business owner, you’re often pulled in many different directions.
The purpose of our Monthly Business Coaching schedule is to provide you with accountability and support in relation to planning and decision making, thus ensuring you make progress.
We’ll help you overcome roadblocks and challenges in your business, working in synergy with you, to utilise our combined expertise.
Who should use this Business Coaching Service?
If you’re passionate about your business performance and want to achieve your goals, then we recommend this service to you.
Monthly Business Coaching allows you to dedicate time to making better business decisions, with the support and knowledge of your coach.
We will hold you accountable for your actions to ensure that you feel supported and able to reach your targets.
The DNACA Small Business Coaching Programme
Business Coaching – What’s involved in the programme?
This business coaching programme consists of monthly meetings with a senior team member as well as phone and email support.
The purpose of each meeting is to review your actual results and clarify areas where you can improve your business performance and overcome obstacles.
As a result of each meeting, you will receive minutes and an updated action list to keep you on track to achieve your goals.
You’ll have access to our expertise and resources to enable you to implement best business practice.
When should I begin Monthly Business Coaching?
Ideally, Monthly Business Coaching takes place once you have completed a Business Plan. This is so that the Business Plan can become the guide against which all operational and personal decisions are made.
However, our Business Coaching Programme may also be used as a vehicle and guide to work through major changes in your business circumstances or to help you implement a Strategic or Succession Plan.
Benefits and Advantages
of having a Small Business Coach
- Accountability and support from your coach to enable you to achieve your desired results
- Increase profitability and cashflow
- Determine a process to report your actual results against your budget
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers within your business and what impacts them
- Identify and solve your burning issues
- Gain access to an expert sounding board to thoroughly discuss your ideas
- Understand the impact of ideas prior to implementing them within the business
- Improve leadership
- Improve business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
- Align the directors in terms of prioritising what projects are important (if applicable)
- Access the collective wisdom of our accountants, our systems, products and services
Get in touch and start your journey to building a better business!